Sunday 18 October 2020

Posted for You!

Today I had fun playing around with the ‘Posted for You’ stamp set and the Peony Garden Designer Series Paper.  The ‘Posted for You’ set can be paired with the rectangular ‘Postage Stamp’ punch to make lots of interesting postage/letter like designs (click on the Links to see products in my shop).



          

Posted For You Bundle                                          Peony Garden DSP

I absolutely looooved the Peony Garden DSP which couples the colours Granite Grey, Petal Pink and Whisper White, the colours and designs are so pretty!

Here is the end result:


 Additional products used to make this card:

                

  Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad     Whisper Whisper Cardstock

 

I hope that you’ve enjoyed today’s card.  If you love the Peony Garden DSP as much as I do head on over to my store while it’s still on sale! (Sale ends 31 Oct).

See you soon!

Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment