Tuesday 28 May 2013

MDS FREE TRIAL!


My Digital Studio is Stampin' Up's new digital resource for scrap booking, card making, party planning and more!
I must admit that I was a bit daunted by it in the beginning, but thought that since it was a FREE TRIAL that I would give it a go.  It hasn't taken me long to realise that although crafting by hand will always be my favorite, digital crafting also has a place as well.

I find it really difficult to actually get around to sorting and printing off photos, therefore have never had much around that I could use to scrapbook with.  MDS solved this problem for me as now I can create pages without first needing to print off the photo.

Here is the first scrapbook page that I have created with MDS.  This is my son Gabe who is now 5 years old, but was three in this photo.


I am also looking forward to using MDS to create a theme for my kids birthday parties.  With MDS you can create invites, cupcake wrappers, decorations for cups, straws, banners and most other things that you can think of for a party!

Here is an invitation that I made when first having a play with MDS.  I LOVE this Alice in Wonderland Tea Party theme!


So what do you think of MDS?  If you'd like to have a play around with the MDS free trial feel free to download via my web store HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment